The role of the coroner is to investigate why particular deaths (and fires) occur and then recommend changes to protect the public from repeat incidents.
• what are reportable and reviewable deaths
• who is responsible for reporting
• how the practice of a single nurse may affect the practice of all nurses
• a brief overview of death investigation process
• how the coroner communicates findings to nurses
• some examples of coronial recommendations for nurses
Facilities (and groups of nurses working from the same facility) receive a discount of 25% on registrations of 5 or more, 40% discount on registrations of 15 or more, 50% discount on 15 or more and 60% on 20 or more!