For most nurses time is of the essence but, with our access to a broad range of specialists and international literature, we are able to chase up possible answers to your clinical questions.
This service is about your needs. To date we have had nurses utilise this telephone and/or email consultation service wanting to know:
- the evidence regarding a particular practice
- how to resolve an issue re a particular care situation
- contemporary management strategies for a behaviour
- the latest in the management of a particular disease process
- documentation issues and or practices, including care plans
- the latest in the literature on a particular topic
I have openly and confidentially, participated in these consultation sessions, which included how evidence based practice fits into the real world of aged care. This consultation service has also been invaluable in assisting me to reflect on my practice, while case conferencing (problems solving) particular clinical situations.
Jillian RN, GradCert(Geront),GradDip.(AdultEd),final year M. of Dementia Care
Our Consultation Services –
generally attract CPD hours
include references to support your practice
are cost effective
provide a full written summary
Consultation Services Enquiry Form:
To discuss your consultation requirements, or simply to make an inquiry, please contact our offices on 1800 722 236 or complete details below and we will come back to you promptly.