Advanced Care Planning
$55.00 incl. GST (AU$)
[dt_list style=”1″ bullet_position=”middle” dividers=”false”][dt_list_item image=””]1.5 CPD HOURS[/dt_list_item][dt_list_item image=””]Assoc. Professor Rosalie Hudson[/dt_list_item][/dt_list]
This is not about handing a client or family member a form to complete and thinking that you can tick of that task as being completed! Such practice is neither sensitive nor acceptable.
• review of the 15 Advanced Care Planning Principles
• discussion on decision making competence
• asking the right questions; what should be on the form
• when is a form no-longer current
• Advanced Care Planning and duty of care
At the completion of the session the nurse should be able to discuss all the principles of Advanced Care Planning and adopt them in relevant nursing context.