Certificate IV in Frontline Management – Unit 1
This is a distance program, with the entire program on-line and all materials accessible at your convenience.
Once you have paid your fee for your first module, you will be sent your login details, directions for beginning, and a welcoming letter from your assessor and trainer.
You may choose to complete individual units or complete the entire 10 unit course.
Domestic students residing in Australia:
Fee first unit:
- $130 (includes $25 incl. GST course material)
- $200 (one-off fee)
Total fee first unit:
- $330 (if eligible, govt will pay $500)
Fee for remaining units:
- $130 per unit (includes $25 incl. GST, course material).
Pay as you go option.
Total course fee:
If eligible, and you complete 10 units, govt pays you a further $500, total $1,000
SHOW LEADERSHIP IN THE WORKPLACE (BSBMGT401A) – Core Unit
- Model high standards of management performance and behaviour
- Enhance organisation’s image
- Make informed decisions